PHA Conference June 2021
June 10 & 11, 2021
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Not yet available
To Be Announced
To be Announced
To be announced
Multifamily Update, Section 8, Tenant Files, Single Audit, Multifamily Conference:
Auditors, owners & managers of HUD-subsidized multifamily properties
Individuals new to the Multifamily HUD audit area.
AHACPA provides Group Live, and Group Internet Based courses with interactive discussion.
Participants will receive knowledge enabling them to more successfully:
- Understand compliance requirements, including recent changes.
- Complete audit procedures in more complete and efficient manner.
- Comply with professional standards in the completion of those audits.
- Successfully prepare acceptable documentation to support audit work.
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE Credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour. A Sample of distribution of credits for fields of study is below.
|Course||CPE Credits Accounting (Governmental)||CPE Credits Auditing (Governmental)||Total Credits|
|4 hour Webinar (per session)||2||2||4|
|Multifamily Conference Webinar (per session)||2.6||2.7||5.3|
|One-Day in Person Course||4||4||8|
|Two-Day In Person Course||8||8||16|
AHACPA Offers update-level courses. Participants should have a basic working knowledge of general accounting or auditing experience.
No advance preparation is required. Prior to the course, attendees will receive a link to the electronic materials. In-person attendees will receive a hard-copy printed book in addition to the electronic materials.
A microphone and webcam are not required for webinar attendees. The webinar software provides opportunities for written communication with the instructor.
AHACPA uses a variety of methods to monitor participant engagement and attendance.
Tracking for Individuals: Our internet-based classes are hosted on the Zoom.us platform. Throughout the course poll questions will randomly pop up asking you to confirm you are in attendance. CPE credit will be awarded after AHACPA reviews participant responses to poll questions.
Tracking for Groups: In situations where small groups view a course together, it is not necessary for the individuals in the small group to respond to the polling questions individually. The person logged into the program may respond to the polling question on behalf of the group. However, there must be an individual in the group monitoring active participation. A form will be provided to group for tracking purposes. This form must be returned to AHACPA before CPE certificates will be issued.
All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or fax is fine).
- Webinars: Registration fees are fully refundable provided the request is received at least two business days prior to the webinar. Requests received less than 2 days before the course will receive a refund less an administration fee of $25.
- In-Person Courses: Registration fees are fully refundable provided the request is received at least three weeks prior to the course. Requests received after this date, but one week before the course will receive a refund less an administration fee of $50 for One-day Update Courses and $75 for Two-day Conferences. Due to financial obligations incurred by AHACPA, no refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received less than a week before the course.
In the unlikely Course that AHACPA must cancel a course, all registrations fees paid to AHACPA by attendees will be refunded in full.
For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at 801-547-0809.
AHACPA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.