December 10th & 11th, 2019
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
This course qualifies for 16 CPE credit hours. Continental Breakfast, Lunch, & beverage breaks are included.
|Course||Course Fee||Member Rate|
|Two-Day Conference||$650 **||$600 **|
|** Register before Nov. 18 to receive a $50 discount for early registration||$600||$550|
Venue / Room Reservations
The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas | 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South Las Vegas, NV 89109.
We have a limited number of rooms reserved at the rate of $169 per night. Reservations must be made by 11/18/2019 by calling (855) 435-0005, or online at this link. Our group rate code is SAHAC9. Room reservation availability is on a first come first serve basis. Group room rate is valid for December 8, 9, 10 & 11. We do not guarantee the availability of guest rooms.
Our room block is full. Other nearby locations are as follows*:
* Search done 11/18/2019 for check-in 12/8/2019; check-out 12/12/2019
December 10th - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (social hour follows)
December 11th - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- FASB Audit Issues including:
- Refi vs Modification
- Accounting for insurance events (involuntary conversion)
- Upcoming accounting pronouncements that effect non-profit sponsor
- New profit format (quick review)
- Reserves/escrows reporting changes
- Yellowbook Update
- New RD Audit and Reporting Requirements
- Responding to Risk Assessment Risk
- HUD Audit Guide Update
- Discussion of REAC Position on Restricted Cash & ASU 2016-18
- RAD 202 Conversions
- Discussion of changes to reports, representation letters, engagement letters, etc
AHACPA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.