Don’t spend your valuable time trying to navigate your way through HUD’s REAC/FASSUB & FHA Connection online systems. Let AHACPA do the data entry for you! We can help you with errors, validation problems, stub period waivers, and other issues. AHACPA is nationally recognized for our training, technical support, troubleshooting and electronic submission of HUD annual financial statements. Since 1998 AHACPA has submitted thousands of annual financial statements for owners, agents, and CPAs. Our submission service is efficient, timely, and cost effective. We perform the complete submission process for you, within HUD’s required time frame, at a competitive fee.
AHACPA is nationally recognized for its training, technical support, troubleshooting and electronic submission of HUD annual financial statements. Since 1998 AHACPA has submitted thousands of annual financial statements for owners, agents, and CPAs. Our submission service is efficient, timely, and cost effective. We perform the complete submission process for you, within HUD’s required time frame, at a competitive fee.
Submission Service Process in Nine Easy Steps
- AHACPA applies for your User IDs, if needed
- Auditor or Client uploads financial statements to AHACPA’s secure document portal called ShareFile
- AHACPA enters the data into our error-checking template
- AHACPA uploads a copy of the submission review report and the Auditor's agreed-upon procedure report to the ShareFile portal
- The auditor reviews the reports and lets AHACPA know of any changes
- When the auditor is satisfied that the submission is correct they mark "agrees" on the agreed-upon procedures report and send back to AHACPA
- AHACPA completes the agreed-upon procedure report on behalf of the auditor
- AHACPA completes the submission
- AHACPA uploads a complete copy of the submission including confirmation page to ShareFile
The fee for this service is $500 per submission. Clients are invoiced after the submission has been finalized.
Since its inception in 2015 thousands of submissions have been processed through the EZsub process. Read what others are saying about this time-saving service.
Benefits of AHACPA’s EZsub Service
Using AHACPA’s new EZsub service will save you time. You can enter your financial information directly into the EZsub Excel template or map the data from another spreadsheet. Regardless of your method of data entry, there will be no more struggling with HUD’s Multifamily Financial Assessment Subsystem (FASSUB) sluggishness and outages. You just fill out the EZsub Excel template and send it to AHACPA. AHACPA will upload your data using the EZsub proprietary software. We will run the program at night. Since fewer people are on the system at night, submissions can be processed more efficiently. Your submission is entered while you rest! After AHACPA has processed your EZsub template, you just log into HUD’s FASSUB, review the submission, make any necessary changes and finalize.
The AHACPA EZsub Excel template has multiple error checking methods. Comments/errors pop up as you enter the data. When you have entered all data just click on the “check errors” button and any outstanding errors are listed. The EZsub Excel template checks for all of the FASSUB business rules, required accounts, required subordinate accounts, required subtotals, additional details (when necessary), proper date formats, correct number formats, it informs you when an account is off and by how much, and more!
The FASSUB system has 11 main data entry pages and 60+ details pages. Moving from one page to the next requires saving your information, going back to the previous page, and then moving to the next page. When validating your submission and clearing the errors it can be particularly time consuming and frustrating. Each of those steps means you have to wait for the page to load. During peak usage times this process is especially laborious.
The AHACPA EZsub Excel template has all of the accounts from the 11 main FASSUB pages on one single worksheet. Another worksheet has all of the details. Unlike the FASSUB system, there is no saving and waiting for the next step to load. [Although we do recommend you save frequently]. Hyperlinks are contained throughout the EZsub Excel template to aid in quickly navigating to and from the details.
It can be costly paying staff to wrestle with the ins & outs of HUD’s system. AHACPA’s fee for the EZsub service is just $150 per submission. Save your money and time. Give AHACPA EZsub service a try today.
AHACPA is nationally recognized for its training, technical support, and troubleshooting regarding FHA annual recertification requirements and electronic submission service of HUD required annual financial statements. Since 2002 AHACPA has submitted thousands of annual financial statements for CPAs and Lenders. Our submission service is efficient, timely, and cost effective. We perform the complete submission process for you, within HUD’s required time frame, at a competitive fee.
Submission Service Process in Eight Easy Steps:
- The mortgagee forwards the audited financial statement packet, including the LEAP FDT template to AHACPA.
- AHACPA enters the data and uploads required items.
- AHACPA emails the auditor a copy of the submission report along with a copy of the IPA Procedures report generated by the LEAP system.
- The auditor reviews the reports and informs AHACPA of any necessary changes.
- When everything is in agreement, the auditor marks the “Agrees/No Such Document Issued” circles on the IPA Procedures report, signs and sends it back to AHACPA.
- AHACPA completes IPA Procedures report on behalf of the auditor.
- AHACPA completes and submits the submission.
- AHACPA emails both the auditor and the mortgagee a confirmation of the completed submission.
The fee for AHACPA HUD FHA electronic submissions is $400 per submission. Invoices payable upon receipt.