Upcoming Dates Each webinar course is split into two 4-hour days, and is offered on multiple dates.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
This class provides updates on the current HUD multifamily auditing and accounting environment. The course is presented in two 4-CPE credit sessions. The topics will be covered as follows*:
- QASS Reviews and Non-Profit Audits
- Clearing HUD’s Audit Findings for Single Audits and Issuing Management Decisions (This will likely impact the resolution of for-profit findings as well)
- Development of Compliance Supplements
- Reporting Findings
- HUD Initiatives on Junk Fees
- Reserve for Replacements (New Housing Notice)
- Surplus Cash Changes
- Other Audit Guide issues
- NSpire Physical Inspections
- Internal Control Over Compliance
- 202 PRAC Conversions
* The schedule may vary slightly depending on participant questions
AHACPA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.