We are converting to a new support system.  The prior support will be available for a limited time, for reference only.

Submit a Question  View Your Existing Questions

Browse FAQ

CFDA Numberscfda general
Consolidated Multifamily Submission, electronic-submission multifamily
Debt Issuance Costsdebt-issuance multifamily
Deferral of Stub Period, multifamily reporting-requirement
Definition of Federal Government Expenditures (Threshold)reporting-requirement multifamily
Federal Award Identification Number (FAIN)fain general
FHA Approval: Financial Data Templateapproval lender
How to Post a Peer Review for Public Access, , how-to membership peer-review general
How to Setup a Coordinator ID and Assign Access to Others, , how-to multifamily reac
Initial FHA Approval, approval lender
Liquidation Basis of Accounting, multifamily reporting-requirement
Master Tenants and Regular Projects, leased-nursing-home section-232 multifamily
Multifamily Grace Period – Submission Due Date, electronic-submission multifamily
Multifamily Supplemental Information Requirement, electronic-submission multifamily
Penalties for Non-Filingmultifamily
Reporting Requirement: Prepayment (or refinance from HUD mortgage to conventional mortgage), prepayment reporting-requirement multifamily
Reporting Requirement: Project Sold (TPA), reporting-requirement tpa multifamily
Requesting an Extension for a Multifamily Electronic Submission, electronic-submission multifamily
Surplus Cash Computation: Other Current Obligationssurplus-cash multifamily
Underfunded Tenant Security Deposits, compliance-deficiency security-deposits multifamily
Update UIIid-maintenance multifamily
Waivers and Deferments of Financial Statements, multifamily reporting-requirement
  • The information contained on this site is designed to provide accurate information in regard to the subject matter covered. However, this site is not a substitute for the promulgated standards or regulatory guidance. The information is provided with the understanding that AHACPA is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional advice. If such advice is required, the services of a competent professional should be secured.