Webinars are limited to 100 participants per session
all times listed are mountain standard time
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Highlights & Objectives
Multifamily Update Session 1:
- Provide an update on the implementation of Yellowbook/AICPA Independence requirements for HUD Audits
- Instruct Participants on Changes to GAAP requirements for Multifamily Non-profits.
- General update on audit strategies and efficiencies for HUD multifamily Audits
Multifamily Update Session 2:
- Get the latest perspective on results of HUD QASS Reviews and how they affect compliance testing
- Where is the Rural Development program going next
- A peek into the world of opportunity zones and the relation to HUD projects.
This Internet-Based Multifamily Update Course is eligible for 4 hours Auditing (Governmental) CPE Credits
CPE credits will be provided in accordance with the standards for the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. CPE Credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.
AHACPA uses a variety of methods to monitor participant engagement and attendance.
Tracking for Individuals: Our internet-based classes are hosted on the Zoom.us platform. Throughout the course poll questions will randomly pop up asking you to confirm you are in attendance. CPE credit will be awarded after AHACPA reviews participant responses to poll questions.
Tracking for Groups: In situations where small groups view a course together, it is not necessary for the individuals in the small group to respond to the polling questions individually. The person logged into the program may respond to the polling question on behalf of the group. However, there must be an individual in the group monitoring active participation. A form will be provided to group for tracking purposes. This form must be returned to AHACPA before CPE certificates will be issued.
AHACPA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education onthe National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.