Justin is a partner in Aprio’s Real Estate & Construction, Non-Profit and Education groups.
Justin has experience specializing in accounting and auditing of market-rate and affordable real estate projects (commercial, multifamily and single-family), real estate funds, debt funds, government-regulated entities, non-profit organizations and educational institutions.
Justin’s clients know that he is always available, no matter the time of day, whenever they have a question or problem. He always puts the client first, delivering exceptional client service and enabling his clients to achieve their goals.
Justin earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Georgia. His professional affiliations include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Affordable Housing Associations of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Independent Schools Association
Justin also holds board positions at the following non-profit organizations:
- The Empty Stocking Fund, Inc.
- Aprio Foundation, Inc.
- Shakerag Elementary School