With over thirty years of experience in HUD auditing and fee accounting, seminar instruction, and tax consulting for several hundred Public Housing Agencies, Mr. Rector has unmatched expertise in our field. His experience includes:
- Management consultant services for Department of Housing and Urban Development Authorities, performance of complete fieldwork on housing authority audits, and reconstruction of housing authority records
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for corporations, partnerships, nonprofit organizations and individuals
- Interim Director of Finance for a large housing authority, engaged to reorganize and assist in the transition to new, permanent employees
- Commercial audit and fee accounting services in the areas of churches, individuals, and other profit and nonprofit organizations
- Management of tax department and staff personnel
- Seminar instructor of the Department of Housing and Urban Development Public Housing and Section 8 Programs
Mr. Rector is a graduate of Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina with a B.S. in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration from Bellevue University in Bellevue, Nebraska. He is currently a Certified Public Accountant in multiple states. He and his wife, Donna, have two children and four grandchildren.