RAD PBRA Training
8:30 am - 4:30 pm each day
AMA Atlanta Executive Conference Center
1170 Peachtree Street, NE | 3rd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30309
The training is not being held at a hotel, so there is not a room block.
Click here for information on nearby hotels.
This course qualifies for 16 CPE credit hours. Continental Breakfast, Lunch, & beverage breaks are included.
|Course||Course Fee||Member Rate|
- Review of the PBRA contract and the most important provisions compared to Public Housing
- Reserve for replacement rules and regulations
- Calculation and usages of surplus cash/distributions
- Completion of Forms 9839 and 9832 and what they mean
- Various types of management fees allowed
- Paying for centrally-provided frontline services
- General compliance with the Management Agent Handbook (4381.5)
- Differences between Multifamily and PHA systems
- Content of REAC-required FASB-based financial statements and differences between the PHA GASB-GAAP financial statements
- REAC administration and submission process
- REAC multifamily reviews compared to PHA reviews
- Scoring methodologies for multifamily programs
AHACPA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education onthe National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.