- Taxi – All casinos have a pick-up area for cabs where patrons wait in line for the next available vehicle. Cost for a taxi to/ from the airport is approx. $25.
- Walk – The Cosmopolitan is located in a very convenient location for walking. There are walkways to help you get around without having to deal with the traffic. FYI…It is a little over 5 miles from one end of “The Strip” to the other end.
- Trams / Monorails – The Las Vegas Monorail runs from the MGM Grand to the Sahara hotel. The route has seven stations: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara. Go to http://www.lvmonorail.com for a map.
- Uber – https://www.uber.com/global/en/cities/las-vegas/
- Lyft – https://www.lyft.com/rider/cities/las-vegas-nv
SHOPPING ON “THE STRIP” – KATHY’S TOP PICKS:
- Amazon Prime Now: That’s right! If you have an Amazon Prime account you can have items delivered directly to the conference room within a couple of hours!
- Town Square, 6605 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Shopping center with movie theaters, restaurants, shops, parks and more! (5 miles from The Cosmopolitan)
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets-North, 875 South Grand Central Parkway. More than 120 stores. (4.91 miles from The Cosmopolitan)
- Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd. More than 170 stores & restaurants.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets-South, 7400 S. Las Vegas Blvd. More than 130 stores & restaurants. (3.92 miles from The Cosmopolitan)
- Fashion Show, 3200 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Nearly 2 million square feet, making it the largest shopping destination on the Strip. (1.2 miles from The Cosmopolitan)
- Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd. With more than 100 stores, restaurants and attractions, there’s plenty to keep you busy for an afternoon. (.89 miles from The Cosmopolitan)