Initial Setup of Coordinator ID
- Log in to REAC Online Systems
- Enter the Coordinator’s ID and Password
- Scroll to the bottom of the Welcome Screen and click “Accept”
- Click on User Maintenance
- Enter the Coordinator’s ID
- Click on the drop down box and select “Maintain User Profile – Actions”
- Click the box for each applicable role. Multifamily Submissions use the FASSUB system. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Assign/Unassign”
- You will receive a confirmation message, click OK
- Now click on the drop down and select “Maintain User Profile – Roles”
- Click the box for each applicable role. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Assign/Unassign”
- Click Confirm and then click “OK”
Assigning Cordinator & then Others Access to REAC Systems
- Select Property Assignment Maintenance
- Enter the Coordinator ID in the “User ID” Box. Do not fill out anything else. Press Submit. (You will return to this step to set up other users)
- Hold down the CTRL key and select the role or roles from the top box and then the property or properties from the bottom box. Press submit.
- Press the Confirm button and then “OK”.
- Go back to step A for any other users that need to be assigned.